Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Day, Another Tale

Every day is a new day at Laser by Michelle. Mary was my first customer of the day.  She wants me to do a Full Brazilian. You know: "Be Bare Everywhere," no more hair down there. I tell her to go in the room and disrobe.

I said "go in my room, Honey, and take off your jeans and panties. I'll be there in a minute."

She looks at me like I'm nuts and says, "I thought you could just do it thru my jeans?"
I have been known to create miracles. But thru the clothes is out of my reach. I have probably lasered 10,000 girls and Mary was the first to request "fully clothed" laser hair removal. Maybe it's something that should be invented? Would it make you feel more comfortable? Let me hear your comments.

Once I explained the process, she agreed to do it and nicknamed me "The Laser Guru."

The rest of the day was going "smoother than new lasered skin," meaning people came in on time, were kind, friendly, and nice. Then the last client of the day, Priscilla, drops her glasses on the floor in my treatment room as I was working on her. I lean over on my stool to pick them up and the stool starts sliding out from under me. I loose my balance and nearly fall and kill myself. My heart is beating a hundred miles an hour and I hand her the glasses.
"Oh MY God" she exclaims, "that could have been a disaster!" before I could say anything and just knowing she was going to say that I could have been hurt, she follows with, "you could have fallen and broken my Armani glasses."

Well, all in a days work.
Remember to book your future appointments as far in advance as possible and "Be Bare Everywhere"
xoxox Warmest Regards,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment