Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Official! You Can Now Call Me Grandma!

It's been awhile since I have been on here. So much has happened in the last few months.
 I am now a Grandma.
The picture attached to my blog is my new magnificent granddaughter,
Dalia Arianna Sternberg.

Isn't she beautiful
I have 2 sons, ages 34 and 22, so I never had the pleasure of buying girlie things and now I am making up for all those years of raising boys. It's soooo much fun! I have become a giant fan of Zulilly. They have tons of great items for Moms and babies.

Dalia stands up by herself, eats cookies, and puts her arms out for me to hold her and after grannie holds her for a few minutes she doesn't want to leave. She has the longest black eyelashes and the deepest blue eyes. I think she is the most beautiful baby in the world!

Remember to book your appointments as far in advance as possible. I have openings from cancellations everyday so call Krystal (954-639-3646) any day to see if you can come in that day.
Until next time
Be Bare Everywhere
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment