Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Please, Make Yourself Comfortable.

In my line of work you just never know what crazy things can happen.  A man calls me to give him a price on getting all the hair removed from his entire back. I've been around the block a few times so I know that I can't give an accurate estimate without seeing the area where hair is to be removed and taking some measurements.  Most men who are asking about laser hair removal usually look like they're wearing a sweater once they take their shirt off. But they say, "Oh, it's only a little hairy."

Later that day he shows up and I have no one waiting, so I usher him into my room and tell him to get comfortable as I go to wash my hands. I'm back in the room in about three minutes and find him laying on my table and he is completely naked. I guess he took my slogan literally, "Be Bare Everywhere."

I tried to keep my composure and asked him, "whats the story? Why are you naked?" and he says, "well you told me to make myself comfortable."

I had to throw him out. All in a days work, I guess. Now I'm afraid to use my slogan "Be Bare Everywhere."

Have a Healthy and Happy Holiday
Warmest Regards,
Michelle xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment