Friday, April 29, 2011

Michelle is back!

Hi Everyone!

I'm back from my trip and I am delighted to be home. I injured my knee before leaving so it was a tough week in New Jersey using a wheelchair and a cane. It gave me such insight  as to what handicapped people go through. Showering, dressing, and grooming are almost impossible.

Also people looked at me differently like there was something wrong with me. They were not looking me in the eye and looking pitifully at me. It sure opened my eyes! Well I had 2 shots of cortisone and happy to say I'm walking again, albeit painfully, but I am very grateful that I was able to work all day. I'd like to thank all my clients today for being so kind and considerate all day.

Warmest Regards
Be Bare Everywhere
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment