Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Michelle Gives Back

Laser By Michelle has been closing on Tuesdays lately because I have been volunteering at a nursing home. I really love charity work and have been doing it for many years. When I was a stay-at-home mom, before I started doing electrolysis for hair removal, before many of you were even born, I was president of ORT, not once, not twice. Seven times! ORT does great work and I was honored to be a member and leader there for so many years. But then I had to go to work.......

I have also taken in several foster children over the years, even before I started doing permanent laser hair reduction. Children are my weak spot. It just breaks my heart to see a child that has been abused or becomes a ward of the system.

This month I have decided to try something new during the month of May as an experiment. If it works good, maybe I'll keep it going. Starting May 3rd and for the whole month of May, I will be having

OPEN HOUSE TUESDAYS!
for laser hair removal on small areas
No Appointments Taken for Tuesdays

I will be accepting Walk-Ins Only  for SMALL AREAS ONLY and you will be taken in order of arrival between 12:30pm and 5pm. This is a great opportunity for whomever says they can't find an opening in my book. So come on in starting on May 3rd.

Here's the latest pic of my son, Robby, and granddaughter Dalia.



Thanks for reading and warmest regards,
Michelle xxxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment