Monday, April 18, 2011

Watch Out When You Voice Your Opinion

I had a new client who was contemplating moving to another country. She had purchased a six visit package from Groupon eleven months prior and wanted to use up her six visits that day. She had a whole year to use it and did not. So I suggested that I laser 6 areas and use up all her certificates before she leaves so her small investment is not a complete waste.

As I am doing the laser hair removal she confides that she is very nervous about moving. I agreed with her that moving is scary and I related my experience when I had a less than desirable visit to a foreign country.

At midnight her boyfriend calls me to tell me off for telling her not to move!

Note to self: don't give an opinion.

Be Bare Everywhere.
Sweet  Dreams,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment