Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some of us have Forgotten the Golden Rule

The other day I'm doing laser hair removal in my room and I overhear a client arguing with my manager. I stop the laser and excuse myself for a moment to see if I can resolve the issue.

"The problem," she began, "is that I have been waiting over ten minutes for my 2 o'clock appointment. And that is not acceptable."

"Hmmmmm," I said, "let's check the online schedule. Looks like your appointment is next week at 2pm. You're a week early!"

She just turned and left. No I'm sorry, no thank you, nothing. Just turned and walked out the door.

I remember something that I learned in kindergarten that a lot of people must have forgotten. They called it the "Golden Rule."
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."


Be Bare Everywhere,
Sweet Dreams
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment