Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tonite will be my last BLOG FOR A WEEK

Today was my first

I have arranged a day to get in my clients who were having a difficult time booking an appointment for laser hair removal online. Before a client leaves my shop I explain to them that for the ultimate permanent laser hair reduction results they should come in every 4 to 6 weeks. I even make it super easy for them to book their appointments online at their own leisure.

Just go to http://www.laserbymichelle.com/ and click on Book It Now and put in your appointment or a series of appointments to coincide with your laser hair removal schedule of every 4 to 6 weeks. It takes about three minutes or less and you will have your appointments all set up.

For those of you who are internet challenged or may have forgotten to make an appointment, I will be opening on Tuesdays throughout the month of MAY for clients without appointments.

l will be open on each Tuesday in May between 12:30pm and 5pm on a first come first lasered basis. There will definitely be a wait so be prepared. No reservations, no call aheads, only first come-first lasered.

I offer coffee and cookies while you are waiting and the salon is a full service salon, so you may want to partake in having your hair or nails done at the same time. I will get you a small discount.

THERE ARE NO APPOINTMENTS TAKEN ON TUESDAYS IN MAY
SMALL AREAS ONLY NO FULL BODYS OR FULL BODY TOUCH UPS


Be bare everywhere
Warmest Regards,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment